There are different scenarios for which the customers may need to talk or surf outside of the chosen monthly Plan within our contract rates
• Calls to destinations not included in the Plan, Roaming in areas not included in RLAH, premium numbers, etc.
• The user of the contract rate has exhausted the minutes and / or MB of his Plan contracted before the renewal date.
In all these cases, the customer has several options:
1) Call or browse in rate per minute or MB
2) Buy another Monthly Plan in which case the minutes or MB are accumulated and the validity date will be that of the last activated monthly Plan
3) Buy a prepaid bundle: minutes, or minutes + internet. In this case, the minutes or MB accumulate
4) Buy an Internet Prepaid bundle, in which case the MB will not be accumulated.
5) Regarding the validity of the bundles, there are two cases:
• Internet Bundles or All-In-One Bundles: The validity will be that of the last purchased bundle, in this case the prepaid one and the customer must activate the monthly Plan again if he wishes to enjoy it.
Ex: Client with an activated MONTHLY PLAN that ends his GB before the expiration date of the monthly Plan and decides to activate a 2GB prepaid bundles. The bundle that is renewed will be the last one activated (2GB) and if the client wishes to continue enjoying the monthly Plan, he must activate it again after its expiration.
• Rest of Prepaid Bundles: The validity of the monthly Plan and the Prepaid bundles run in parallel. Ex: Client with a monthly activated Plan that ends its minutes before the expiration date and decides to activate a Flexi10 bonus. In this case, the validity of both bonds runs in parallel so each one will keep its corresponding validity date.
6) In the case of exhausting the MB before the renewal date, the customers can buy an extra internet bundle whose validity date will be that of the monthly Plan contracted.