How to call Croatia?
Are you planning your holidays in Croatia and you want to book a hotel room, a car or a apartment rental?
To call a Croatian landline phone from abroad:
Dial "00 385" followed by the area code of the Croatian region that you want call, then dial your correspondents’ number. In Croatia, each region has its own official area code. The Dubrovnik-Neretva County has the number 020. The Zadar region has the number 023. It is necessary to know already the area code of your correspondent.
List of area codes in Croatia:
• 01 City of Zagreb and County of Zagreb
• 020 Dubrovnik-Neretva County
• 021 Split-Dalmatia County
• 022 Šibenik-Knin County
• 023 Zadar County
• 031 Osijek-Baranja County
• 032 Vukovar-Srijem County
• 033 Virovitica-Podravina County
• 034 Požega County - Slavonia
• 035 Brod-Posavina County
• 040 Međimurje County
• 042 Varaždin County
• 043 Bjelovar-Bilogora County
• 044 Sisak-Moslavina County
• 047 Karlovac County
• 048 Koprivnica-Križevci County
• 049 Krapina-Zagorje County
• 051 Primorje-Gorski Kotar County
• 052 Istria County
• 053 Lika-Senj County
You are in Croatia, to call directly from one region to another region, the process is simple. Dial the area code and the number that you want to call.
There are several national operators in Croatia, including:
• T Mobile
• T-com (Hrvatski Telecom)
Since the end of roaming, you can use your Lebara telephone credit in Croatia with no extra charge. There is no more roaming charge for Croatia since June 2017. You can use your phone plan or your credit at its usual price.