Return & Refund Policy
Lebara SIM Card returns
1) If you decide to return your unused Lebara Pre-Pay SIM Card or any other Products you must return it to us within 14 days. Please note the SIM Card must still be attached to the original SIM Card holder. If we do not receive the Products by the required date, if they have been used, broken or if the Products returned are incomplete, then we reserve the right not to offer a refund.
2) You are responsible for both the SIM Card and any other Products until they are received by us and subject to satisfactory inspection by us.
3) Any and all returns of Lebara Products should be addressed and sent at your own expense to: Customer Services (Returns), Lebara Mobile Limited, 7th Floor, Import Building, 2 Clove Crescent, East India Docks, London, E14 2BE, UK. Please note that proof of sending does not mean proof of receipt by us and you may wish to send such items by recorded delivery for confirmation of receipt by us.
Refunds (where applicable) are to be credited to the Credit or Debit card used for the original purchase after receipt of the returned Products.
1) If your Pre-Pay Account is in credit, you are entitled to a refund of any money which has been paid into your Account. Any such refund is available at your request within 180 Days after the last call or chargeable use of your Lebara SIM Card as shown on your Account records as held by us.
2) Where applicable, refunds for any Products are where applicable credited to the Debit or Credit Card originally used for the original purchase after receipt of the returned equipment and satisfactory inspection by us. Please allow up to 30 days for the processing of any such refund.
This policy operates in addition to any other statutory rights you may have as a consumer.