Is your SIM broken or not compatible with 4G? Not a problem. We will transfer your current Lebara phone number and your credits to a new SIM.
First, click here to order a new SIM for free. Have you received your new SIM? Follow the steps at this page to transfer your account details.
This is how it works:
- Step 1: Click here to transfer your number to your new SIM.
- Step 2: Fill out your phone number and the SIM number of your new 4G-ready SIM.
- Step 3: Put your new 4G-ready SIM in your device and activate the card by calling 1244.
- Step 4: Text USIM to 8800. You will receive another code to fill out.
- Step 5: Remove the new SIM from your device and put the old SIM with the phone number you want to transfer back in the device.
- Step 6: Fill out the cellphone number you would like to transfer.
- Step 7: Text SWAP to 8800 with your old SIM and the phone number you want to transfer. You will receive a code that you will have to fill out.
During the process your old SIM will still be active. As soon as the reception disappears, that’s when your new SIM has been activated. You can replace the SIM . Don't forget to transfer your phone contacts from one SIM to the other.