A SIM SWAP means that your current Lebara cellphone number gets transferred from your current SIM-card to another SIM-card, in this case a 4G-ready SIM-card. Also, your credit will be transferred.
Via the link below, you can apply for transferring your current Lebara cellphone number to your new 4G-ready SIM-card. After we received your request, we will transfer your phone number and credit to your new SIM-card within 2 working days for free.
This is how it works:
- Step 1: Click on the link at the bottom of this page.
- Step 2: Fill out your cellphone number and the SIM-card number of your new 4G-ready SIM-card.
- Step 3: Put your new 4G-ready SIM-card in your device and activate the card by calling 1244.
- Step 4: Text USIM to 8800. You will receive another code to fill out.
- Step 5: Remove the new SIM-card from your device and put the old SIM-card with the cellphone number you want to transfer back in the device.
- Step 6: Fill out the cellphone number you would like to transfer.
- Step 7: Text SWAP to 8800 with your old SIM-card and the cellphone number you want to transfer. You will receive a code that you will have to fill out.
Put your old SIM-card back into your device. It will take two working days before the new SIM-card will be ready to use. Until then, you can use your old SIM-card.
During the transfer period, your old SIM-card will of course keep working. Your old SIM-card will stop working as soon as the transfer is completed. Then, simply remove the old SIM-card and put the new one in your device. We advise you to destroy your old SIM-card after the transfer has been completed.
Our tip: copy your contact details from your old SIM-card to your device or new SIM-card before applying the SIM SWAP.
Apply here for number transfer.
Haven’t ordered a 4G-ready SIM-card yet? Please order one here.