- Choose your preferred language and a personal PIN.
- Choose a standard welcome message or leave a personalised message.
Sometimes it's not convenient to answer your phone. Luckily your voicemail is happy to take over for you. On this page, we explain how to set up your voicemail, switch it on and off and listen back to messages.
Call +31619001233 to listen to your voicemail from abroad or another phone. Enter your Lebara number and pin. This is only possible if you have set up your voicemail in the Netherlands.
Dial 1233 to receive your PIN code for free by text message. Choose option 2 (Settings), then option 1 (Access code), then option 3 (Receive access code by SMS). After that, we will text your PIN code to your Lebara phone number.
To set a new PIN code, dial 1233. Choose option 2 (Settings), then option 1 (Access code), then option 1 (Change access code).
The cost for checking your voicemail (dialling 1233) depends on which type of service you have:
- Sim Only: Included in your bundle (no extra cost if you still have enough minutes of calling credit).
- Prepaid bundles: Included in your bundle (no extra cost if you still have enough minutes of calling credit)
- Lebara One: 12 cents per call
- 10=30: 20 cents per call
1. Dial 1233.
2. Choose your preferred language and a personal PIN.
3. Choose to use a standard welcome message or record a new personalised welcome message for your Voicemail.
1. To switch your Voicemail on, dial 12331 or text AAN to 1233.
2. To switch your Voicemail off, dial 12339 or text UIT to 1233.
The new Voicemail system is available only in Dutch and English. Polish is no longer available. Are you having difficulties setting up your Voicemail? Please contact our customer support.